Thursday, January 15, 2009

About Eat Richly

As a lifelong New Yorker, world traveler, and someone whose day almost invariably revolves around food, I am a go-to resource for my friends about where to eat in New York City. So I figured instead of spending so much time responding to phone calls, text messages, and e-mails, I could just send everyone to EatRichly.com instead. That was in November 2005.

Some site re-designs, a logo, and nearly 200 restaurants later, I think that things have worked out pretty well.

If you like what you see, please support the site by purchasing some Eat Richly merchandise! You can find t-shirts, hats, mugs and more at the Eat Richly Shop.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions about the site (or you want to have to meal with me), please contact me.

No comments: